International Holocaust Remembrance Day is January 27th. This year marks the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz and the end of World War II. In 2015, we will experience events worldwide to commemorate the end of World War II. Online memorialization and remembrance is emerging. Here are ways to participate online:
- Yad Vashem offers an app and Facebook event on January 27th.
- Download the 70 Voices app designed by the Holocaust Education Trust in the UK.
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum highlights the liberation of Auschwitz on 27 January 1945 with an online exhibition.
- Virtual Shtetl
- The BBC Media Centre offers various programs.
- Explore PBS production: Memory of the Camps
Have you discovered other ways to commemorate and remember?
Please share with us: firstname.lastname@example.org